Wednesday 28 September 2011

Annie Hall...


I woke up today feeling a bit like Annie Hall. It is a weird feeling, maybe not wanting to wear a miniskirt or a way of saying: "I want to live on the 70s.." However, I decided to dress up a bit like her for once :) I remember the first time I watched "Annie Hall" I was watching it in English with subtitles with my mother but we both decided to change it (almost immediately) to spanish because of the speed of Woody Allen's dialogues! It is unbelievable the speed that man talks!. Anyway, I fell in love with the movie, with her, with her outfits with beige shorts, white shirts and brown waistcoats and her reminiscent tie...
I have to run now because we are going to the theatre today ( and I haven't started preparing yet and you know what they say about us girls...) to see "Richard III" starring Kevin Spacey and BAM company and directed by Sam Mendes. You can find more info here It sounds really promesing and I am looking forward to it. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.
Hoy me desperté queriendo ser Annie Hall. Es un sentimiento extraño, como no querer ponerse una minifalda o una manera de decir "quiero vivir en los 70..." Sea lo que sea, decidí vestirme un poco como ella :) Recuerdo la primera vez que ví "Annie Hall". La estábamos viendo en inglés con subtítulos en español, yo y mi madre, pero las dos decidimos (casi inmediatamente) cambiarla a español por la velocidad de los diálogos de Woody Allen! La rápidez con la que ese hombre habla! Desde entonces me enamoré de la película, de ella, con su forma de vestir con pantalones beige, camisas blancas, chalecos marrones y su reminiscente corbata...
Ahora tengo que correr que hoy vamos al teatro (y todavía no empezé a prepararme y ya sabéis lo que dicen sobre nosotras las chicas...) a ver "Ricardo III" con Kevin Spacey y la compañía BAM, dirigido por Sam Mendes. Podeis ver mas información aquí. Parece muy prometedor I tengo muchas ganas de verlo,. Os lo contaré todo mañana.








In the photos:


Shorts: Zara
Waistcoat: Massimo Dutti
T-shirt: Zara
Sunglasses: Joy
Heart shaped ring: Accessorize
Flats: Bimba y Lola

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment