Sunday 15 April 2012

Home...

Well, of course it's not really my home (I wish) Not yet... Meanwhile, here I am living in a 20 year old (at least) house, shared with other 5 students, theatre arts (can you start to picture it?) With only ONE shower and reduced sink space. I will stop here because if I go on, I might never stop. So, the only thing that gets me out of my temporary misery (and homesickness) is looking at house catalogues, aka Ikea, Utopiu, abc NY, and Zara Home, which is where the pictures are from. There is a soothing feeling about them. I feel suddenly relaxed when I look at them, like I am suddenly transported into that "home heaven" that they are portraying. I love the way all the photos are carefully arranged and all the objects place exactly where they are supposed to be. That would NEVER happen in a real house, but maybe in a "Zara Home" house it magically would... I like the colours, the patters, rustic shapes of the plates and kitchenware...
When I grow up, I want to have a Zara Home house.

XOXO

P.D All the pictures are from their Spring/Summer Lookbook. You can buy online at www.zarahome.com
























No comments:

Post a Comment