Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween...


Hello!
I am back with some of the photos (carefully chosen) of our Halloween Party last night. Thank you all the people that came; I hope you had  good (spooky) fun. I have to say that the breakfast table this morning did look like a scene from "Interview with the vampire" (minus Brad Pitt) but with VERY pale faces, purple bags under the eyes, glitter everywhere (I wonder who's fault is that....) Anyway, I think you got the picture :D
Also, you will see my new haircut! I have been wanting to cut it for a long time and finally I managed to do it. And I am very satisfied with the results; I love it. What do you think?

XOXO

*- The pictures are by Bruce, Jess and me (and probably other people that I can't remember....)




































No comments:

Post a Comment