Tuesday 8 November 2011

Brighton Rock...


Oh Brighton! I love you.
I adore last minute trips. The excitement, the rush, the organizing... and I love waking up early in the morning,while everyone is asleep, having breakfast and picturing the day ahead of you. What I don't like so much is going to the wrong station and having to get the tube again to the right station to catch the train... Anyway, we had an amazing day, Carmen, Clara and me. I think us, London girls, needed a change, the sea breeze, the English individuality, the coolness that Brighton has; we needed some inspiration.
 We will definitely coming back again.
Plus, we looove gossiping during train journeys (the faces of the other passengers are a must see)

XOXO


The cute veggie restaurante where we ate: Foodilic




























A flock of birds...




Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Blouse, shoes and cardigan: Zara
Scarf: Hazel
Bag: Nice things
Bangles: Oysho
Rings: H and M
Watch: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment