Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Eve...


I can't believe Xmas Day is over! All those months waiting and waiting.... Well, we still have New Years (I hope so anyway because I just heard the news that the party at the bar we had a ticket to just cancelled.... )
I spent Christmas Eve in the countryside with my mum's family and some friends. We ate a lot (I had to unzip my skirt, THAT is how much), opened some presents (photos below) and played Party & Co until 2 in the morning and drank some gin. I have to say I slept like a baby that night....
I hope you all had lovely evenings too :)

XOXO

P.D The next post will be about Xmas lights.... my hometown looks lovely these days




This was a gift from Jason. It is a book with different stories, all pretty disturbing... but the drawings were beautiful
Second gift, lovely piyamas from my mum :) For the cold cold winter that awaits in London...
An "Iris" diary from my cousin Iris... :)
Some paintings from my cousin Zoe. She has modeled for me before, you can see her here and here

Iris, Zoe and me




Burgundy sweater from Zara
Skirt from Uterqüe


No comments:

Post a Comment