Monday 16 January 2012

Jerusalem....


Last Thursday, me and will had the crazy idea to go queue up to try and get day tickets for Jerusalem, which was closing on that same Saturday. Yes, I know what you are thinking, what is the point of waking up at 5 in the morning (nobody should be allowed to wake up that early, EVER, only bad things can happen), getting the tube and waiting, on the street, on the middle of January, for 4 hours for the box office to open. By 9:30 I wanted to kill myself and Will, who had the idea on the first place.... but I still had hope that we might get in although there were 23 people in front of us..... Well, OF COURSE WE DIDN'T! Freezing to death for nothing (I did wear tights....I don't know what I was thinking.... you can't be fashionable and warm at the same time at 6am....)  Well, not for nothing. After our  failure, we decided to treat ourselves with a BIG Paul breakfast. And when I say big, I mean we ordered two baskets of pastries and the waitress said: "they are to share because they are quite big" and we still ordered two.... They were truly orgasmic though.

XOXO

P.D I promise, I am not always this theatre-geeky (but I have booked a ticket to see a play every weekend of this month.....) We are working on some film noir and silent films on our next module so I will post about that.... :)
P.D 2 And I will try get someone to take pictures my outfits.....
P.D 3 The last pictures are from our last trip to the Tate Modern (although there aren't any from the actual Tate...)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment