Sunday 24 June 2012

Alabama Baby...

Alabama Baby, the new campaign by Pull & Bear. I love the strong colours used in the background in contrast with the softness and pastel tones of the clothes worn. The old Hollywood hairstyle matched with eyeliner and rouge lips fits with the filters used to make the photos look old or "vintage". Like something you could do on Instagram; which I don't have; and I am not planning to, at least for now. Too many social networks active already, I don't think I've ever been so socially conected in my life!
Anyway, I am looking forward to the start of the sales in Spain (1st of July) and doing some shopping for my upcoming trip to Almeria with my friend Akitsu. I can't wait to roast in the sun, read all the books I have in my (mental) list, buy every single fashion magazine available and just enjoy the feel of summer...


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment