Tuesday 5 June 2012

Little Black Jacket...

It is time for some Chanel posting. I can't believe I have missed all the cool things they've been doing! (too distracted by the Queen's Jubilee.... ) Today, I am posting about the project called The Little Black Jacket, a series of photographs to pay tribute to one of Chanel's timeless classics, revisited and worn by different people in different ways: Actresses, singers, models, fashion designers, dancers... Some of the many people present were Ines de la Fressange, Uma Thurman, Vanessa Paradis, Laetitia Casta, Roberto Bolle, Carine Roitfeld...
The photographs are also being exhibited in New York from June 8th to 15th. Shame they are not coming to London. 
I've always admired the ability of the Maison to develop new projects, always creative, almost like works of art. In the next post I'll talk about their Paris-Bombay Campaign/Show. A dream...


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment