Tuesday 25 September 2012

20...


"As the end of another holiday draws near, I'd like to take a moment to list all the things I'm thankful for. I'm thankful that no matter how dark things might get, old friendships can still be rekindled. I'm thankful for new relationships that help us realize how far we've come from who we are. And how close we get when we can really be ourselves. I'm thankful that no matter what they say, you can go home again. Whether it's your home or not."


XOXO


"El final de otras vacaciones se acerca y me gustaría dedicar un  momento a ennumerar todas las cosas por las que estoy agradecida. Doy gracias de que no importa como de negras se pongan las cosas, viejas amistades siempre pueden volver a encenderse. Doy gracias a las nuevas relaciones que  nos ayudan a darnos cuenta de lo lejos que hemos llegado. Y lo cerca que estamos cuando somos nosotros mismos. Doy gracias de que a pesar de lo que digan, siempre puedes volver a casa. Sea la tuya o no."

No comments:

Post a Comment