Wednesday 26 September 2012

Autumn Beach...


In a crazy spur-of-the-moment thing, we decided to go to the beach this afternoon. As we got outside, it started raining but we risked it anyway and drove there. Turns out it was sunny (for about 15 minutes) but enough for Zoe and me to explore and find some interesting things like as shells and jellyfish and chat about such important things as red lips, Physical Education (her favourite subject at school) and her favourite pair of wellies (which she fell in "love" with while I was online-window.-shopping on the Bimba & Lola store). She is also wearing my old and beloved denim jacket which I didn't take off for about a year when I was younger... I think it looks much better on her. 


XOXO


P.D. Here are Zoe's much wanted shoes




Dress by Dahlia
Jumper and brogues by Zara
Scarf is a gift from my godmother from India


No comments:

Post a Comment