Thursday 10 January 2013

Snapvideo. Chanel's Bicolor...


This morning, checking on my ever-so-long list of blogs I read assiduously, I found this post about the making of the iconic Chanel Bicolor Cardigan in Chanel News. Beautifully shot in Scotland, the video shows in detail the steps followed in making this precious piece of clothing, the attention to detail, the precision and, although high-tech machinery is used, the hand of a seamstress is still the most important thing.


See the full video Here

XOXO

P.D Today is no ordinary day. My dear friend Nerea turns 21 :) We already had a mini celebration yesterday, eating tapas (I know, not very glam, but very fullfilling) and reminiscing about younger years... But I wanted to dedicate today's post to her because I know she loves Coco Chanel; One of her New Year's gifts was her biography. So I just wanted to say that I love her very much and that I am going to miss her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment